Sunday, November 30, 2008

first big snow of winter

Okay, I hope this works. We are in our firsts winter storm warning. I went today to Fort Wayne to get Meghan and Laura. Laura went right back to school and Meghan and I came home. We are suppose to get 7 inches of snow. Meghan can help me put up all the Christmas decorations since I don't work on Monday's either. Today that sounds like a lot, by January, they won't even consider cancelling school. Have any of you heard of Craigslist? We found an adjustable full size bed for Butch. The man who used it before had a ventilator also, so it should work for Butch. I got to hold Emma on Thanksgiving for a long time, if I figure out how to post a picture, I will send it. When I talked to Mom and Dad yesterday, Dad sounded a lot stronger in voice. That was great!!