Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome Rowaders!!

A blog of this type has been wondeful for clan Mutschler in keeping in touch with each other and sharing the many events in our family.We hope that you all agree!
To start things off... We had a wonderful visit with the Tallo,Vaughan, andT. Rowader Jr.Families this past weekend! We missed you (LOTS andLOTS) Camps and Stevens'!! As we get older, we realize what a blessing it is to have such a great relationship as 'family"! As one coming from the outside and infiltrating the ranks, I (larry) have had the extreme pleasure of experiencing the Rowader Family!! They say that blood is thicker than water, but you have proven to me time and again that love is "thicker" than eigther one! I do not consider myself a brother-in-law, but a brother, and I thank you for that!
Blog away everyone!

5 comments:

Tom and Diane said...

Thanks for you initiative in starting a Rowader blog, Larry. It's a wonderful idea and I hope it will be a big success. It's another great way to stay in touch, share photos and family news. Love, Mom and Dad

Chris said...

This is really cool. I still have to figure out how to use it, but we have to walk before we can run, right? Thanks so much for starting it up. Now I can see what's going on with the family without having to wait for Kelly to tell me what she found out on Facebook!

Mary said...

Butch enjoyed looking at the pictures from the Thanksgiving weekend. I very much enjoyed seeing everyone especially seeing Kathy again. Meghan had a great time meeting with the cousins. Tonight I am driving to Fort Wayne to drop off the girls with their dad so he has them for the holiday. He said to say hi to the whole family. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here. I think we will have around 20 people and will get to see our new baby (Emma) again. For those who don't know we had our 3rd grandchild Emma Kayann Koeman born on 11/20. She is adorable!!! I have to figure out how to post pictures. Love you all....

Katie said...

Wow this is awesome!!!! I miss everyone sooooo much and really wish I could have been there for thanks giving!!! Well i'll be home before I know it and im looking forward to seeing everyone at christmas.

Kelly said...

This is a great idea! It's awesome to have everyone chatting in the same place instead of just via Facebook or email and whatnot. Can't wait to see everyone at Christmas in a month or so! :D